« Sandra Bullock to Kiss & Tango in Buenos Aires | Main | Registering a foreign born U.S. Citizen CROBA »



My husband has an argentian passport and I am due to give birth soon as that mean that if I give birth in Argentina I can get my passport through the child and not just through remaining married since we are on a verge of getting divorce

Joseph Ferran

I am in Bs As Argentina (arrived on Dec 31st 2006 from USA) mi visa ends at 90 days from date (Approx. March 30th.) What would be the best way to extend my stay, tomorrow I am going to Imigraciones to ask for extension. I also would like to DNI

The comments to this entry are closed.

Order Ebook Moving to and Living in Buenos Aires


Ebook Reader Comments

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my blog feed

Flickr Badge

  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from zurrolaur. Make your own badge here.


Buy Argentine Products

Books on Argentina

Health & Beauty

Health Insurance

Pet Resources

Telephone & Fax (Landline & Internet)


Visa & Documentation Info