« Visas and Visa companies | Main | In Buenos Aires now »



My partner and I are moving to BA and I do not have a job yet. I'm intending to get TEFL certified and teach English to Businessmen. Is there a need for English teachers in BA? Also, I'm having trouble figuring out the wrok permit/visa requirements for US citizens there. I know you have 90 days as a tourist, but I'm wondering about longer stays and working. ANy advice would be great. THanks!


Wow.. This is a perfect tool to help anyone coming to Argentina. I have to say Thanks!

I am from Misiones, I'm living in Bs As since '99. If you need any help or just to drink a "mate", contact me :)

and.. Welcome!

The comments to this entry are closed.

Order Ebook Moving to and Living in Buenos Aires


Ebook Reader Comments

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to my blog feed

Flickr Badge


Buy Argentine Products

Books on Argentina

Expat Resources

Grocery Stores

Health & Beauty

Health Insurance

Pet Resources

Telephone & Fax (Landline & Internet)


Visa & Documentation Info