Allrecipes.com just posted on Craigslist.com for a "Contract Online Recipe Editor & Translator – Argentina". What a great opportunity for someone interested in food and Argentina and who likes to write! It says you need to be authorized to work in U.S.
Here are the details DO NOT CONTACT ME :)
Allrecipes, the world’s largest social network of food and entertaining
enthusiasts, receives more than 35 million annual unique visits from
users who share and download recipes, reviews, photos, personal
profiles, and meal ideas.
For more than 10 years, the Seattle-based site has served as a dynamic, indispensable resource for cooks of all skill levels seeking trusted recipes, entertaining ideas, everyday and holiday meal solutions, practical cooking tips and food advice. As the fastest-growing independent food Internet site, and part of the Reader’s Digest Association, Inc. Food & Entertaining Division, Allrecipes provides insights into the kitchens and cooking passions of home cooks everywhere. For additional information regarding Allrecipes, please visit www.Allrecipes.com
To apply, please send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allrecipes.com is seeking a creative, detail-oriented technical writer with a passion for food and in-depth knowledge of Argentinean food and culture.
• Editing community submitted and professional recipes;
• Writing email newsletters;
• Selecting featured content for Allrecipes Argentina site.
• Help to localize product updates
Required Skills and Experience
• Extensive food knowledge including familiarity with cooking styles, measuring systems, ingredients, and holidays and seasons of Argentina
• Minimum of 7 years living and cooking in Argentina.
• Excellent researching, writing, and editing skills
• Experience with SEO and classification systems
• High degree of proficiency with Web-based applications, MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook
• Previous experience in the food industry – e.g. food writing, restaurant, bakery or product development preferred
• Lawfully permitted to work in the U.S